'Navel-gazing' politicians warned about slow Brexit responseNavel-gazing politicians risk being left behind by businesses over Brexit, the president of Northern Ireland's Law Society warned.
- Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge closed after vandalism
- Kingsmill victim's mother 'told Army was ordered not to patrol on day of attack'
- £20m budget cuts to cost PSNI more than 200 officers
- Arlene Arkinson inquest delays play to conspiracy theorists, says family lawyer
- Backlash over naming of RHI green energy scheme claimants